Friday 23 April 2010

Outgoing pt 1

Yesterday was a huge post day, now that flights are running again, I had a million (ok, well,17) things to mail including 5 packages. It cost a small fortune but is well worth it. I hope the recipients love their mail :)

I had a lot of fun picking out bits for these packages. It also made me realise how much stationery I actually have. It's a little insane.

Outgoing Postcards


Postcrossing to the US


Postcrossing to Belarus


Private swap to Taiwan


Postcrossing to the Netherlands


Private swap to Japan


A card to a mail lover in the US


Quotecard postie to the US


Another quotecard postie for swap bot


The final quotecard postie


Non touristy postcard swap


Non touristy swap

and the final non touristy swap postcard I realise now that I don't have a picture of it and it may actually still be in my bedroom... OOPS!!! I'm going to have to run upstairs and triple check it's been sent. EDIT: it's definitely been sent as there is no sign of it anywhere at home, it's a shame I didn't get a picture though :(

Stay tuned for the rest of the mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment