Sunday 9 May 2010

Saturday's Incoming and Outgoing

I really should have posted this last night, but I was trying to be good by getting an early night after studying, but it was not to be and arguing neighbours, some random knocking on our door at 4:30 am and our cat waking me up twice with horrendously loud meows meant i did not get a good nights sleep. Never mind, I had a great mail day yesterday and I made a load of envelopes for a swap today, as well as more interview prep, so I'm happy :)

Incoming


A postcrossing card from The Netherlands


A Postcrossing card from Finland. It says "Life can be happy, if you have strength to jump!"


A swap bot quitecard postcard from Canada. The quote reads:
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?" - John Lennon


A letter from Brianne in the states, with this FAB envelope! You should click to enlarge :)

Outgoings


A letter to Nicola up in Scotland.


A letter to Julie in the States.

Fingers crossed for a non-bulky mail day tomorrow because I'm going shopping with my mum. then again, a trip to the sorting office is always fun and exciting ;)

2 Letters

1 NA
1 EU

No comments:

Post a Comment