Tuesday 25 May 2010

Finally!

I finally got down to writing letters yesterday. I biked to Lago Vittoria and sat in the sun for a couple of hours writing a reply to Candi. I then dutifully sat on my doorstep this morning and wrote a reply to Muriah and I'm just taking a break from writing a reply to Brianne! It's all go here and my lovely rollerball has almost run out :(

The problem is that I am all too aware that when I finally stop writing letters I have to go to the post office and actually buy stamps to post them with. My lack of Italian makes this scary, intimidating and a little embarassing. But I have to do it, otherwise my lovelies don't get their letters.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that Italian post offices don't open on a Saturday, so I'm never going to have the help of my trusty interpreter/translator/moral supporter/boyfriend seeing as he's all grown up now and has a 9-5 job!

Be expecting some picture posts soon :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment