Monday 17 May 2010

I miss you!

One of the things I miss most about being in England (after family, my cat and reliable transport) is post.

I really miss getting post.

I didn't think I would miss it this much, but I've been up for two hours now and I have that feeling of anticipation brewing inside me, but I know there is no post for me here :( We aren't even sure if we have a mailbox key, or a mailbox for that matter. If we do, it sure isn't labelled!

I promised pictures of mail received last week and I shall post them soon, but today I have lots planned. I have to try and get the pharmacist to give me prescription meds without a prescription by badgering them in English until they give in (father in law's suggestion), I have to go to Milano and work out where the prospective job locations are and I also have to call said prospective employers to arrange and interview date. That isn't taking into account all the ticket buying in between that will stretch my Italian to the max and involve a lot of red cheeks.

I've never been to Milan, so I'm both excited and nervous, but I've got my journey all worked out so it should be fine. I'm going to hunt down a Grom so I can enjoy some gelato :D

No comments:

Post a Comment