Friday 20 August 2010

Outgoing

I panicked a little yesterday, when I realised I had to get a swap out by today. Not just any swap, but a decorated envie too! I had much fun cutting and sticking and our Cameri flat is covered in bits of sticky tape. Still! I decided to send out the two package swapas at the same time (minimises the trauma!) and I have two bday cards to send, one to my sister and the other to my niece. Sadly I forgot to take pics of the cards before I sealed them, but know that they are cute.

Outgoing

The little pile of post that is going into the post box today.
For the 'simple kawaii swap' 22 memo pages and a letter set.
For the 'few flat kawaii goodies' with decorated envie (front)
And the back. This is my first time doing this kind of mail decoration and I'm not sure I'm happy with how it came out, but I can't re-do it. It's all stuck on now ;)
The contents... A letter set, a bunch of memos and little envie containing stickers.
My partner said she liked food with faces, sushi and sea animals. So I picked these little flakes for her. I hope she likes everything!
2 Packages
2 Cards
2 EU
2 NA

No comments:

Post a Comment