Wednesday 21 July 2010

Incoming

On the one day that I actually have to leave the flat and not just to make the short trip to the supermarket either, it's raining like crazy. I have to cycle up to my bf's workplace to pick up some emails he's kindly printing for me (because we haven't moved all of our things yet) and I have to go into Milan in a few hours to go to my workplace and later meet with a sworn translator to get my degree translated.

So, I have a dirty, wet bike ride to look forward to, being splashed by cars and trucks alike, then after getting home, showering and drying off I have to go to Milan and spend time walking and waiting around in the rain. Such a pain!

Anyway, onto better and brighter things. I've had some lovely post days recently, but due to my terrible habit of letting my camera batteries die down to nothing, I haven't gotten round to showing you all. Here goes :)

Incoming


Artsy postcard swap, received on Saturday
A first and suprise letter from Kendra, received on Monday
Another first and suprise letter from Elle, received on Tuesday (ie yesterday)

I've spent an age replying to everyone and setting up swap packages, so tomorrow will be my posting day. I hope you're looking forward to seeing all the pretties (and hope I can pull my finger out and share the pics with you on time ;)

1 comment:

  1. http://fabiscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/sugar-doll-blog-award.html Tagged you there :)!

    ReplyDelete