Monday 7 June 2010

It's official!

My beloved picked up a key for the mailbox today :D

I spent a considerable amount of time cleaning out the tonnes of dust and dirt that had accumulated from goodness knows how many months of being empty, so my incoming letters don't get dirty. And although it's not perfect (have you ever tried cleaning one of those guys? It's tough!) I'm confident any mail coming my way won't suffer too much from grit and grime.

Anyhoo, I'm delighted to give you all my Italian address and I'm happy to publish it here for all, so if you're a reader and want to send me something amazing, please, feel free... it will make my day :D

The only thing about this address is that it's temporary. I'm going back to the UK on July 5th for an undecided amount of time, and we'll hopefully be moving to a new place in August, but I'll deal with that when the time comes. So, without further delay here you go :D

Maria Nagy
Via Camillo Cavour, 3
Cameri 28062 (NO)
Italia

The other thing about this mailbox is that you'll have to write my full name to make sure it gets into the correct box, so for anyone who currently writes to me as Ria, the envie will have to display my full name... and surname (Booooo!!)

But YAY for new address and all the lovely post I'm anticipating. You guys brighten my life :)

3 comments:

  1. Hurray for your mailbox key and incoming/outgoing stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes, yes! hurrah for the love of mail!! now I just have to get writing! I've been trying to pace myself so I don't run out of things to do here, but screw it, I'm going to go on an all out writing extravaganza today!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably the BEST type of extravaganza that exists. True story.

    ReplyDelete