Sunday 6 June 2010

Incoming/outgoing/London Post trip!

So, I was in london for 48 hours... or maybe 50 hours. I had a beautiful pile of post waiting for me and I got a lovely first letter from Megan on the Friday! As if that wasn't good enough, I got back to Cameri on Saturday morning to find another first letter waiting for me on top of the call buttons outside our building. We haven't got our names on a mailbox, because we haven't got a key for the mailbox yet (grrr) but the post person was kind enough to leave it out for me anyway, YAY!

I was so happy to receive my first letter here :D

Anyhoo, I'll give you some much needed pictures to brighten things up a bit in here... (sorry that some are out of focus, all the postcards are still in London so I can't do retakes ): )

Incoming

All my envie post... *drool*


My postcards


The ultra cool first letter from Megan. Look, it's Milan (and if you look even harder you can see Novara!) ooh and a Trudi (also known as a ladybird)!!


The coolest material ever that came in the big padded envie pictured.


Outgoing

My outgoing for the "Inspire me please #2" swap. I'll post in greater detail about this tomorrow.

It's ridiculuously humid here and we slept with the windows open last night because we were so boiling and despite using some repellent, I got bitten 4 times :( The mosquitos have landed... and they're after my blood :''(

I have a horrid feeling I may have left a letter in the UK, which would suck... suck so much. But I can get my mum to forward anything, so I'll be giving out my Italian add, but if you've sent something to London, or send it there by accident, have no fear, I'll get it eventually :)

Ciao for now my lovelies!

1 Package

1 NA

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad my letter got there in time for you to retieve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you finally got all your mail! I think I made Guapo look far too innocent in that doodle. He is a true terror of the seven seas. As I type this, his butt is taking residence on my shoulder while his head is conveniently on an overstuffed chair (basically I'm leaning against a giant pillow).

    ReplyDelete