Wednesday 19 January 2011

Incoming/Outgoing

The incoming all reached me on Saturday of this week and the outgoing were posted this morning. Look at me go ;)

Incoming

A very sweet Christmas card from Audrey.

A letter from the marvelous Megan.

A second letter from Shelita. Such a cute envie :)

Outgoing
A reply to a first letter from Ilaria in Italy, I hope she understands it, her letter was in Italian!

A reply to another first letter from Italy, this time to Erika.

A reply to Zoe in the States.

I LOVE Rilakkuma and this stationery is adorable, it's the first time I've used it in writing to Audrey in Malaysia.

A reply to Gina in the states.

Something for the newly wed Maxhams.

And where they all sit in the morning, on our key rack, so I don't forget to take them with me :)

6 Letters

1 Asia
2 EU
3 NA

2 comments:

  1. Ciao-Hello Maria :)
    I just want to let you know that today I received your lovely letter THANK YOU SO much , I'm so happy !!!
    As soon as possible I'll send you my response ;)
    See you ^.^
    Best wishes,
    Ilaria ( from Salerno :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Ilaria :) I have your reply and you'll be hearing from me soon my dear xx

    ReplyDelete