Monday 29 March 2010

1st post.

I'm excited, I'm a little bit of a blog-a-holic (I prefer reading them to writing them though) and I also love documenting things and I'm addicted to stationery, so this is like ambrosia to me.

Two nights ago I joined post crossing. I'm over the moon excited about it, because I love sending and receiving post, I absolutely love it, from picking out the stationery and ink colours to finally attaching a stamp and wishing it goodbye as it slips down the hole in the post box. Sigh.

So, this is going to be a record of my sent and received items through post crossing. Any other post will be documented in my personal blog. EDIT: I decided to just log all my ingoing and outgoing post here, it's easier that way :)

Unfortunately I couldn't send my first postcards as soon as I'd have liked because yesterday was a Sunday, so I went into London to meet a friend and bought a bunch of London themed cards instead. Tomorrow I'm off to the post office to get stamps for my little cards (and a letter to a new penpal) and I'm even more excited to start receiving too!

Wheeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment