Monday 25 October 2010

Outgoing! YAY!

I have had little time for posting, little time for the internet at all to be honest. In the past week I've been online only twice and mostly to check emails and catch up with all your lovely blogs.

Aside from the usual mundane things like working and adding to our flat, I've been writing! Now I just need to get my arse in gear and post the little pretties. I'm hoping to write another two this week. I'm not going to push myself because we have a lot of things to do at home before Friday when we GO TO VENICE! WOOOOO!!!!!

Ahem.

So slowly but surely, I'm working my way through my pile. I have a few incoming that I haven't recorded on here. I need to do so, as well as updating my outgoing figures which are lagging behind. Oops.

Dear readers, I know you shall forgive my sporadic posting, my inability to update my blog info correctly and my terrible tardy replies, because, after all, we are all merely human :)

Outgoing

A reply to Candi in Australia.

A reply to Zoe in the States.

A second letter to Gina in the States.

A reply to a first letter from Rosemary in Canada.

And finally a reply to Sarah, in the States.

I contemplated taking a pic of me to show off my new wrap around and super warm scarf, but I'm looking half dead after a ridiculous morning of transport problems, getting soaked twice and a hard day at work so, I'll leave it for now ;) But you can see a bit of my messy hair, part of the headboard of my bed and our fantastic blue wall in the bedroom... what more could you want eh?

As a random ps, my hands are suffering greatly from the cold, excessive washing at work and the use of hand sanitizer gel, does anyone have some good tips for something quick and easy just to perk them up and get a bit of moisture back into them? I know I need to take better care of them, but alas, I have no beauty regime anymore and forget to moisturise anything more often than not :(

5 Letters

1 AU
4 NA

2 comments:

  1. I am so behind on my letter writing but I did get your lovely letter a couple of weeks ago and will endeavor to reply ASAP. Oh your poor little hands, all i can suggest is a sensitive skin moisturizer. I love the envelopes to Cany and Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shea butter will be your best friend! I use sanitizer a lot for work and shea butter based moisturizer really helps!

    ReplyDelete