Sunday 11 July 2010

Incoming/Outgoing

I don't know why I've been so pants about posting my mail on time. I've just gotten out of the habit I suppose, anyway, here is the latest and I will try my best to post on time from now on!


Incoming


I had a couple of lovelies waiting for me in London...



This cute little letter from Muriah.



This wonderfully long letter from the beautiful Candi.


Outgoing



This went out on Thursday, for a 'Taboo Subjects' Swap.


The taboo subjects swap is planned to be an ongoing letter swap of different taboo themes, this one was sexual fantasies. I found it a real challenge to write without being too embarassed and therefore too reserved. I'm really looking forward to the next one!

The back of the letter, to try and keep it for her eyes only ;)

I mentioned before that I wanted to host a giveaway and it is in the process of being set up. The main thing that sparked my ideas to host one I won't be able to send this time as I'm worried it will damage the other goods in transit, so maybe this will become a regular thing? It really shouldn't as I'm broke, but I can't help it :D

Of course, I'm hoping for many beautiful mail goodies to be awaiting my return to Cameri, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. It's terrible to be let down by your own foolishness.

On the up side we may be moving sooner than originally planned. This means the earlier buying of home things and this warms my heart (and my bank card) to no end :)

I've been busy busy busy all weekend and it's been great. I hope you've all had equally wonderful weekends xx

1 Letter

1 NA




No comments:

Post a Comment